Welcome to RB Originals
|Due to the volume of orders being received, card payments are currently disabled. If you wish to order, please select 'payment by wire transfer'. I will contact you with a delivery timescale and I will send a payment link if the order is accepted. Thanks.
We are finally getting the shop fully functional with a good selection of items to order :-)
Some guidance before ordering:-
- Most Importantly, apart from the specials section where used gear is listed, all items are made to measure. There is a box on all wearable items to give some basic measurements and suits have a measurement sheet that can be completed. I've removed the strict requirement to add measurements before an item can be added to the basket to make ordering easier, but it will save time if you can add these at the time of ordering.
- Payment can be by Bank Card or Paypal. We can accept IBAN SEPA payments from any country that is in the SEPA system. Payment can be made by cheque for French or UK customers. We cannot accept cheques from any other countries unfortunately.
- Shipping is €10 for France, €15 within the EU, €20 UK and Europe non EU, €50 Rest of the world. We use recycled packaging where possible to do our bit for the planet.
- The photography on the site is not the best, I hope to improve this over time.
- Most items have a standard thickness of rubber most people prefer, but we can make in any thickness you like.
- All items have a comments box where you can state preferences and options.
- Likewise if the colour you want is not listed in the dropdowns, you can state the colour you want in the comments. I generally use Radical Rubber and their colour options are here
- Take a look at our rubber care guidance, in particular the advice regarding coloured rubber and the risk of staining, if it comes into contact with some metals or bronze / copper coins.
- We are a small maker and not required to be VAT registered in France, and therefore there is no sales tax to pay within the EU. However other countries are likely to impose an import tax on arrival which I have no control over.
- We make gear for any size of customer :-)