Welcome to RB Originals
We are finally getting the shop fully functional with a good selection of items to order :-)
**UK Customers - Brexit** Minimum order value for U.K. customers is €150 (£135) This is due to new U.K. VAT rules which would require us to register for U.K. VAT as a direct seller for orders under this value. This is too onerous for a small business such as us to do this. Orders over €150 will be dispatched as previously but will be declared on export from France. You will be sent a bill for the tax at standard U.K. VAT rates (currently 20%) before the package will be delivered.
Some guidance before ordering:-
- Most Importantly, all items are made to measure. There is a box on all wearable items to give some basic measurements and suits have a measurement sheet that can be completed. I've removed the strict requirement to add measurements before an item can be added to the basket to make ordering easier, but it will save time if you can add these at the time of ordering.
- Payment can be by Bank Card or Paypal. We can accept IBAN SEPA payments from any country that is in the SEPA system. Payment can be made by cheque for French or UK customers. We cannot accept cheques from any other countries unfortunately.
- Shipping is €10 for France, €15 within the EU, €20 UK and Europe non EU, €50 Rest of the world. We use recycled packaging where possible to do our bit for the planet.
- The photography on the site is not the best and when the current COVID crisis ends we will improve this.
- Most items have a standard thickness of rubber most people prefer, but we can make in any thickness you like.
- All items have a comments box where you can state preferences and options.
- Likewise if the colour you want is not listed in the dropdowns, you can state the colour you want in the comments. I generally use Radical Rubber and their colour options are here
- If you are not sure about anything please do contact us on email@example.com
- Take a look at our rubber care guidance, in particular the advice regarding coloured rubber and the risk of staining, if it comes into contact with some metals or bronze / copper coins.
- We are a small maker and not required to be VAT registered in France, and therefore there is no sales tax to pay within the EU. However other countries are likely to impose an import tax on arrival which I have no control over.
- We make gear for any size of customer :-)